Saturday, November 14, 2009

Question for those who have/had Lymphoma?

For everyone who have/had Lymphoma, what were your blood test results like? Mostly Pre-Chemo answers would benefit, since I've had a blood test recently and am concerned about Lymphoma so I just want to see what I should be concerned about in the counts. Did you have abnormalties and if so in what? (White blood cells?) Any information on your past experiences will help me! Thanks!

Question for those who have/had Lymphoma?
www.leukemia-lymphoma.org will have some info beneficial to you. It is the site for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. THey have disease info and links.

flowers baby

1 comment:

  1. I have marginal zone b-cell lymphoma and my blood tests came back with everything in the normal range.

    ReplyDelete