Saturday, November 14, 2009

Do I have Lymphoma, my symptoms:?

I have a lump on the left side of my neck which has been there for about five months. As soon as I noticed it my doctor ordered blood tests and when the results arrived he told me I was on the tail end of Glandular Fever. Five months later the lump is still there. It swells up when I eat is pretty hard. I also experience tiredness, pains in the stomach and feel sick. I have been to the doctor again and he is doing more blood tests as well as a CT scan.


What is a Ct scan and what does it do.


Is it possible I have Lymphoma?


The results dont come back till next week and I am extremely nervous.


HELP!!!

Do I have Lymphoma, my symptoms:?
This isn't an answer, just hope everything turns out well for you.
Reply:Does the lump hurt? if so, this is a goood sign. Most malignant tumors don't generally hurt unless they are pressing on something. Dont worry about the CT scan, they don't hurt. All it is is pretty much an x-ray of ur whole body. Also, don't worry so much. Although you have a right to be nervous, you are just making things worse. Good Luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment