Monday, November 16, 2009

Can enlarged lymph gland be painfull and still be lymphoma?????

I have enlarged lymph nodes in neck, soreness under arms and get very cold and have cold sweats.


I am having a needle biospy soon on the subminular gland on the left side of my neck.


My question is can lymphoma be painfull.


My glands are tender but they are checking to see if lymphoma.


I read taht usually they are painless but has anyone been told they have cancer and there lymph glands were sore, not painless?


Thanks i'v had them for 10 months now and they have grown but not rapidly but over 1cm now.


thanks for your answers

Can enlarged lymph gland be painfull and still be lymphoma?????
Hi Melsky, how are you doing ?


I keep thinking of you after your first question.


So what is your diagnosis ?





About your question, All type of cancer include lymphoma can be symptomatic or asymptomatic, can be painful or painless.





I really hope it's not lymphoma. Hope it's nothing.





My pray for you.
Reply:Any thing is possible. But do not get ahead of your self. Infections of the lymph nodes is not all that uncommon.


No comments:

Post a Comment