Monday, November 16, 2009

Can you sponsor me? A RACE TO BENEFIT THE LUKEMIA AND LYMPHOMA SOCIETY ...?

I will be participating in the spectacular Nike Women's Marathon '07. The event will kick off in Downtown San Francisco at Union Square on October 21st, 2007.





As a member of The Leukemia %26amp; Lymphoma Society's Team In Training, my goal is to raise a total of $3,500. Please support my efforts in raising funds for cancer research to help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives.





Click on the link below to visit my web page / make a pledge:


www.active.com/donate/tntsvmb/jessedan...





A pledge of any amount will be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks a million and have a wonderful day.

Can you sponsor me? A RACE TO BENEFIT THE LUKEMIA AND LYMPHOMA SOCIETY ...?
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!


From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.


It is because of people like you that I am a survivor today!


Again, I thank you.
Reply:This Is Dear and Near to My Heart I lost My Very Best friend Last January to a long and hard fight with leukaemia she was just 40 yrs old.She left behind a 5 year old son and a 13 yrear old Daughter and a 16 yr old Son.God Bless you and I hope you raise all the money you are trying for!!


No comments:

Post a Comment