Saturday, November 14, 2009

Do I have lymphoma?

In September, i noticed an enlarged lymphnode on the lieft side of my neck. Its pretty rubbery, and very mobile. I went to the doctor, and he said it was nothing, but it never want away. In the back of my neck, there is a small bump, but i am not sue if that was always there or just developed. In addition, by my groin, on one said it seems to be flat with no lymphnodes enflamed, but on the right side there is a small bump. Could this be lymphoma? I dont have any fevers, no real itching or night sweats. I do suffer from OCD and i often to panic about my health. I plan on seeing my doctor soon, but i am only 17 years old, and feel that he will just tell me its nothing again, because he knows i worry. If anyone has any info please let me know.

Do I have lymphoma?
Odds are it is not. That being said, only a doctor with the aid of a CT scan, PET scan, biopsy and lab work could even Begin to determine if what you have is lymphoma or one of the multitude of other things that it can, and most likely is. The symptoms you describe are way to vague and general to even hazard a wild guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment