Saturday, November 14, 2009

Do I have lymphoma?

I'm really worried that I have lymphoma.





I am 18 and had glandular fever ('mono' in america) at the age of 15, which is linked to this condition.





I have all the symptoms - swollen glands, particularly one under my arm which was actually also very swollen when i had glandular fever. I have jhad a bad cough for three weeks, and the doctor gave me antibiotics, but i am still suffering from a cough, tight chest a phlegm, though the cough has gotten a little better since the antibiotics. Also, ive been having night sweats and for the past week i have been unable to eat or drink without my stomach swelling to a really uncomfortable size which has even made me vomit on several occasions. I've also been suffering from fatigue for quite a while.





Could this be what I fear it is? I;m really worried!

Do I have lymphoma?
You're worried enough to justify a trip to the doctor.


No comments:

Post a Comment